Saturday, July 21, 2007

New York, New York

I am currently at the Student Honors center of the SUNY New Paltz university in up-state New York. I met my house mate Marius M. in Times Square yesterday and we walked around the city for the evening and ended up at Grand Central Station where we hopped a train for the country. Nicole, my other Cairo house-mate, picked us up. The ride to New Paltz was steeped in talk of the good times in Cairo and general happiness for the unexpected reunion. Northwest Airlines won't have a flight until tomorrow so today Marius and I are road tripping further up with Nicole while she meets with her father. I'll be on the flight tomorrow for Mpls. Inshaallah. Amazingly nice day here. Everything is so clean!

2 comments:

Quintessential Queen said...

are you coming west west??

Chris and Michele said...

Hi Colin,

I am a friend of Jeff & Elle Strike and would love to talk to you about your experience in Dubai as I may be going there. If you would be willing to share about your experience there, would you mind emailing me at hareforce1@hotmail.com? Thanks!

Chris